Ready to apply for admission to Killian Oaks Academy? Follow the steps outlined below to complete the application process.
Interested in receiving further information prior to applying? Complete the Request Information form to submit an inquiry or to request a private tour of our campus.
Our admissions process involves getting to know the student and family, and determining program options to allow the student to succeed. During your student’s first visit, he or she may be assessed to determine academic placement levels. The assessment process may also require a prospective student to spend a half or full day in a classroom setting within the school. This process, together with reports of prior educational experiences, help to determine the initial academic and social goals for each student.
When you are ready to apply, the following documents should be submitted to the school:
- Application for Admission.
- Permission for Release of Records (obtained from KOA business office).
- Recent report cards, including academic and socialization records from current/previous school.
Administrator, English Teacher, and Mathematics Teacher Recommendation forms.
Upon acceptance into our program, the following documents should be submitted to our business office:
- Report cards, transcripts, and standardized testing from previous school.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s social security card.
- Health/Immunizations Record.
- School Entry Health Exam Form – both sides completed.
- Student’s passport (if applicable).
Please feel free to contact us at (305) 274-2221, or via email at Info@KillianOaksAcademy.com, to begin the admissions process today.
Killian Oaks Academy welcomes students of all races, religions, creeds, genders, gender orientations, and national origins. Likewise, The Academy does not discriminate in any way or with any policy, including admissions, and is an equal opportunity employer.