Ready to apply for admission to Killian Oaks Academy? Follow the steps outlined below to complete the application process.
Interested in receiving further information prior to applying? Complete the Request Information form to submit an inquiry or to request a private tour of our campus.
The following documents should be submitted to the school prior to or during your first visit:
- Application for Admission.
- Recent report cards, including academic and socialization records.
- Letter of recommendation from a medical or educational professional.
During your student’s first visit, he or she may be assessed to determine academic placement levels. The assessment process may also require a prospective student to spend a half or full day in a classroom setting within the school. This process, together with reports of prior educational experiences, help to determine the initial academic and social goals for each student.
Upon acceptance into the program, the following documents should be submitted prior to the student’s first date of attendance:
- Administrator, English Teacher, and Mathematics Teacher Recommendation forms.
- Report cards, transcripts, and standardized testing from previous school.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s social security card.
- Health/Immunizations Record.
- School Entry Health Exam Form – both sides completed.
- Student’s passport (if applicable).
Students are admitted to all programs and activities without regard to race, creed, or national origin. Please feel free to contact our Admissions Office at (305) 274-2221, or via email at Info@KillianOaksAcademy.com, to begin the admissions process today.