Ready to apply for admission to Killian Oaks Academy? Follow the steps outlined below to complete the application process.
Interested in receiving further information prior to applying? Complete the Request Information form to submit an inquiry or to request a private tour of our campus.
The following documents should be submitted to the school prior to or during your first visit:
- Application for Admission.
- Recent report cards, including academic and socialization records.
- Letter of recommendation from a medical or educational professional.
- Current psychoeducational evaluation (recommended).
During your student’s first visit, he or she may be assessed to determine academic placement levels. The assessment process may also require a prospective student to spend a half or full day in a classroom setting within the school. This process, together with reports of prior educational experiences, help to determine the initial academic and social goals for each student.
Upon acceptance into the program, the following documents should be submitted prior to the student’s first date of attendance:
- Copy of birth certificate / passport.
- Copy of social security card.
- Health/immunization records (DH Form 680).
- School entry health form (DH Form 3040).
- Transfer information from previous school.
Students are admitted to all programs and activities without regard to race, creed, or national origin. Please feel free to contact our Admissions Office at (305) 274-2221, or via email at Info@KillianOaksAcademy.com, to begin the admissions process today.