Mission & Philosophy
Killian Oaks Academy educates students across a broad range of learning experiences within an atmosphere of acceptance and support. The Academy’s educational programs advance student development in the areas of academic achievement, fine arts, physical fitness, social skills training, and family values. Our educational model heightens the student’s learning process, and the student’s educational program is consistently analyzed and modified to guide the student into attaining personal success.
Family interaction and values are an integral component of the Killian Oaks Academy mission. The Academy believes in enhancing a fortified bond of communication with each family system, and further supports efforts to comprehensively prepare students for future community and social interactions. Family involvement facilitates the development of a comprehensive team approach that provides valuable insight to the overall educational program of each student. The Academy inspires students to develop a positive attitude and self-image.
Killian Oaks Academy strives to:
- Provide an atmosphere of acceptance and support.
- Provide students with the learning and organizational skills to achieve success.
- Inspire students develop a positive self-image.
- Foster leadership skills and responsibility.
- Develop strong morals and values.
- Build solid, productive, and contributing citizens.