Killian Oaks Academy is designed to educate students across a broad range of learning experiences within the context of an atmosphere of acceptance and support. The Academy’s educational programs advance student development in the areas of academic achievement, fine arts, physical fitness, emotional and social skills training, and family values. Our educational model heightens the students’ learning process, and the program is consistently analyzed and modified to guide students into attaining their personal best.
Family interaction and values are an integral component of the Killian Oaks Academy mission. The Academy believes in enhancing a fortified bond of communication with each family system, and further supports efforts to comprehensively prepare students for future community and social interactions. Family involvement facilitates the development of a comprehensive team approach that provides valuable insight to the overall educational program of each student. The Academy attempts to change the disposition of students from “failure avoidance” to one of “success striving”, thus inspiring students to develop a positive attitude and self-image.
Killian Oaks Academy strives to:
- Provide an atmosphere of support and acceptance.
- Provide students with the learning and organizational skills to achieve success.
- Help students develop a positive self-image.
- Foster leadership skills and responsibility.
- Develop strong morals and values.
- Build solid, productive, and contributing citizens.